We are the UK's No 1 Premium Caribbean Sea Moss Brand. We supply natural and organic, wildcrafted Sea Moss health and wellbeing products. We are truly committed to selling the best all-natural products. for your mind body and soul
Design porcelain set Sarka is based on the traditional morphology of Czech Cubism, which is a unique application procedures free of Modern Art, popular in the beginning of the 20th century. It reflects objects of daily use.
*Suitable for microwave oven and dishwasher
Add sea moss to your diet and watch your health take a beautiful turn!
To think that such an amazing gift of nature with robust benefits has been grossly underrated defies comprehension. But on the bright side, sea moss has been gaining considerable and well-deserved attention lately, and you might have heard one or two things about this protist.
We know that some of our consumers don't have the slightest idea of what is being talked about here. Fortunately, we took this into consideration. Here is some invaluable information that you totally need to lay your hands on.
So enjoy this full "scoop" on sea moss and run away with it!
wow this sea moss is liquid gold perfect for my smoothies
Great service, fast shipping, and very reasonable prices for such high quality! sea moss
GOLD OCEAN SEA MOSS
Gold Ocean Sea moss is a UK-based premium Caribbean brand offering a species of sea moss from Jamaica, St Lucia, and Grenada. It is an edible seaweed that typically grows along the beautiful rocky shores in the Caribbean. In its natural form, it exhibits different colours that range from red to deep purple and golden, but when air-dried, it takes on gold or purple color. People often ask us, is Irish moss the same as sea moss? The answer is yes. Sea moss is also called Irish moss and for a good reason too. It served as a source of nutrition for Communities around the world for centuries and they consumed lots of this sun-dried algae. We really should thank these communities for being so innovative. For bringing this superfood to the lands of good old mother earth.
WHY YOU SHOULD LOVE IT
Adding sea moss to recipes enhances the texture in a beautiful way. It adds a creamy, thick, and silky texture to meals. In fact, it is the best substitute for gelatin and thickening agents. This makes it ideal for smoothies, ice cream, cakes, soups, and stews. It is also great for salads.
While it is a great meal additive, sea moss also excels in providing nutrition. It is the one organic food ingredient that is loaded with lots of minerals and vitamins; it has 92 trace minerals to be precise. Amazing right?
Irish sea moss has also been used medicinally in Irish and Jamaican cultures to treat a number of ailments ranging from poor libido to coughs and infections. A number of studies also suggest that sea moss in its pure form can:
· Improves immune function - It contains antioxidants and several antimicrobial properties that help to fight and keep infections at bay. It also contains potassium iodide that expectorates phlegm from the airways.
· Aids easy digestion - Its mucilaginous nature helps to soothe the digestive tract when ingested. It also acts as a prebiotic and works to eliminate pathogenic bacteria in the gut.
· Promotes thyroid function - It is chock-full of iodine compounds that are beneficial to thyroid health. It contains DI-Iodothyronine, which is particularly used in treating thyroid disorders.
· Increases energy levels - It is rich in vitamin B2 and B9. The former breaks down protein and fats to release energy stored in food, while the latter plays a role in DNA synthesis.
· Promotes Skin health - It contains citrulline - arginine, a compound that is scientifically known to enhance collagen synthesis, which is crucial to good skin health.
To put things in perspective, sea moss in its whole form has the most health benefits. People often mistake carrageenan, which is a concentrate derived from Irish moss for the real "thing." The moss derivative is infamously implicated in gut inflammation.
However, Our sun-dried Gold Ocean Sea Moss does the exact opposite. It is pure, natural, and unadulterated. It is packed full of nutrients and minerals that provide optimal health benefits. Additionally, our mucilaginous goodness is available in packs of 50, 100, and 200 grams, respectively. Nothing should stop you from embracing a healthier life, and adding gold ocean sea moss to your diet is a great way to start.
Our Free UK home delivery service is simple, convenient Order online now. Shop online and get delivery or collection
131 Sutton Plaza 16 Sutton Court Road SM1 4FX
Monday to Saturday
9am to 8 pm